Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden dildo afterthoughts

What fun I had with my pals drinking, eating, dishing, and seeing who beat who with their predictions. Guess who won? ME!!!!

Ok, best dressed in order of like:

Olivia Wilde                             Roberty Downey Jr.
Scarlett Johannson              Blair Underwood
Anne Hathaway                       Ryan Gosling
January Jones
Angelina Jolie
Mila Kunis & Halle Berry tie

Oh my god, what about the more mature hotties?
Katey Sagal
Helen Mirren
Julianne Moore- but bad dress

Worst Dressed:
It's a shame but Michelle Williams. She is so cute. I love the hair and makeup but the dress was just BAD BAD BAD. It was a terrible fit and horrible color.
Jennifer love Hewitt
Claire Danes

Spotted Flirtations:
James DeFranco and Mila Kunis

taken Salma's Boob hiatus:
Sofia Vergara

Weird Vibes:
This years Golden dildo had very strange vibes. I'm not sure what was going on but the tone of the show was just strange.

All the haters will put it on Ricky Gervais but I thought he was funny and clever just like last year. Hmm, maybe the stars can't handle it. I'm not sure what they expected. he was exactly like he was last year but more bold. He didn't pull any punches. Do you think he went to far?

I think the comment about scientologists, Johnny Depp, and Angelina Jolie that began the hateorade.

I think Ricky was tops. He better host next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Scientologists just can't take a joke. It's against their religion, which is not really a religion but is just crazy rich people being weird and rich.

    ReplyDelete

Now how do youuuuuuuuuuuu feel about it?